Saturday, May 1, 2010

SRK's surprise bash for Barbara


Barbara Mori, who arrived in Mumbai ten days ago to promote Kites and is staying with her brother Kintaro Mori in Juhu, had a surprise party thrown in her honour by Shah Rukh Khan last Sunday.

The Roshans have been more than hospitable to their film’s leading lady in Mumbai and have taken her on shopping sprees and dinners. “They are some of the best people I have met,” said the actress from Mexico. Then came the invite from Mannat. Said Barbara, “Sussanne wanted me to meet her close friend Gauri.”

When she went to the SRK-Gauri home, Barbara found the couple watching the IPL final with Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jessia, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey, Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor, Neelam Kothari and Kajal Anand.

“I don’t follow cricket, so initially I was getting bored. But everyone was enjoying themselves. After the match, we really partied hard. Shah Rukh and Gauri are very nice. I met many other people, some of whom are actors, it was nice of them to welcome me to Mumbai.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...